Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Please , think twice and compare

http://huey3man.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/libya-pronato-slaves.gif
 One NTC-member,
dealing with his suspects !!




It is said that about 30.000 Libyans died since the beginning of the uprising.
Depending on who you ask, this figure varies between 25 and 33 thousands.

Bearing in mind that this "uprising" took 8 months up to now ,
I would like to ask you to compare :
how many victims died during the 42 years of Qaddafi´s rule ???

I honestly do not know !!
and may I add that any victim is a victim .

Please ask around you, or investigate :
How many died because of Qaddafi ??
and or ,
how many died  by Qaddafi´s regime ???????

I know that even the Lokerbie-victims were not Qaddafi´s work
.............................................................and the CIA knows that !!!


One thing I can say,  with certainty :
NATO and the NTC have killed ,so far, directly and or indirectly,
more than Qaddafi in all those 40 years !!

I rest my case ,
and ask you to think twice...... and compare.


Raja Chemayel
 

No comments: