Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The children of Israeli-pilots

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_397/12418502386dY7zC.jpg
A faceless murderer







As I wrote recently ,
I am still spending vacations in my Hometown
up in the mountains of Lebanon......Bhamdoun.

Among our numerous vineyards and the fig trees
we still find CLUSTER-Bombs spread around,
by the Israeli Army.

I got ,suddenly , one of my bright ideas :

I shall seek the help of an expert
and pick up 3 or 4 of those Cluster-bombs.

I shall pack them very-well and then smuggle then
into Israel and plant them in some school
where the children of Israeli-pilots do attend.

Would that be unfair ??
I think not , and I shall leave a note saying
" please return those bombs to your fathers 
which they have left back, in our  vineyards "


I might be arrested for writing this,
but, I do not mind if one would also arrest ,as well,
the Pilots who dropped those same bombs.......

Raja Chemayel

No comments: